Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I can't EFFING believe it . . .

So, the web is abuzz with news about Britney filing for divorce from K-Fed. Wahoo!! Girl finally got smart.

Let me just say this, I'm 31 years old, and Britney came a little "after my time" but the girl has made a mint doing her thing, so you have to give her some credit for that.

But then she started her white-trash downward spiral . . . first there was the whole marriage/ annulment from her high school friend, then she got involved with Kevin Federline. Geez. It seemed like she was doomed. But just when you are about to write her off, she goes and does something smart like this!! Brilliant.

Oh, and speaking of brilliant . . . that pre-nup her lawyers convinced her to have him sign: PURE EFFING GENIUS. Because seriously, how much would it have sucked if Britney had to continue paying child support to Shar Jackson for her two kids even after she divorced Kevin!

But seriously, here's hoping that Britney will use this as a launching pad to get her career back in gear, and also that she doesn't forget that, while Kevin may get 1/2 of the house and $30k a month for the next year, she got the best part of him . . . those adorable little boys!! (K-Fed may be a nasty, skanky, piece of trash, but he makes some cute children!!)

Good luck, Brit-Brit . . . I wish you the best!!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Is it sad that we love pop culture and gossip so much? I feel like it's making me stupid but I just can't stop....