Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Your Screenplay Sucks . . .

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have recently been participating in a film production "company" with a group of some of the coolest folks I know. I say "company" (in quotes) because I'm not sure if it technically meets the criteria for a company . . . mainly because I don't know what those criteria are.

Anyway, I was on one of my favorite blog sites (www.pajiba.com) and saw an add for this company that sells t-shirts that say "Your Screenplay Sucks." How cool would it be to get one of those for our next meeting, just to be hateful?! (Granted, most of the other people in our group have far more experience at writing screenplays than I do, and their ideas aren't as banal as mine have seemed!) I'm torn though . . . because they have another one that says "Bad Grammar Makes Me [Sic]" and I almost peed my pants when I saw it.

They have a bunch of other really funny ones, so if you want, you can check them out at www.onehorseshy.com.

No comments: